Garlic-Rubbed Leg of Lamb with Roasted Vegetables
1 five to seven lb. leg of lamb
1 pint cherry tomatoes
Additional vegetables of your choice
4 sprigs rosemary, roughly chopped
8 cloves minced garlic
2 tbsp. Dangold Roasted Garlic Rosemary & Sea Salt
1 tbsp. Dangold Roast Vegetables & Fries
- Preheat oven to 335° F.
- Pat the lamb leg dry, then score with shallow slits about an inch apart.
- Place lamb leg in oiled pan, then rub with olive oil, rosemary, minced garlic, pepper, and Dangold Roasted Garlic Rosemary & Sea Salt.
- Broil lamb for five minutes on both sides, then roast for an hour.
- While lamb cooks, toss cherry tomatoes and other vegetables with olive oil and Dangold Roast Vegetables & Fries blend, adding salt and pepper to taste. After lamb has roasted for an hour, add tomatoes and vegetables to the pan.
- Continue cooking until meat reaches preferred tenderness. General roasting time for medium-rare is about 20 additional minutes per pound.
- When ready, remove pan from oven and wrap loosely with foil to cook internally for another 15 minutes.
- Cut, serve, and enjoy!