Kickin Chicken Finger Lickin Spice Blend
- 4 bone-In chicken thighs
- 3tablespoons butter, melted
- 1½ tablespoons “Kickin’ chicken finger lickin” spice blend
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium lemon, thinly sliced
- 3tablespoons capers
- ½ cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 green onions
Preheat oven to 400F. Brush chicken thighs with melted butter. Arrange chicken in a baking pan. Season with “Kickin’ chicken finger lickin’” spice blend. Sprinkle minced garlic over and around. Add lemon slices and capers around the chicken thighs. Add chicken broth to the bottom of the baking pan, without pouring it over the chicken thighs. Sprinkle salt and pepper on top.
Bake the chicken until completely cooked through and the skin is crispy. To serve, sprinkle with chopped green onions.